|App Name||Dirt Trackin Sprint Cars|
|Get it On|
|Update||December 30, 2021|
|Rating||4.2 ( 5913 )|
The game includes 13 racetracks to choose from. 10 fictional oval tracks and 3 real dirt tracks – Atomic Speedway, Fairbury Speedway, and Brownstown Speedway!
Real World Drivers in all 4 racing classes and a highly competitive Multiplayer mode with over 3000 daily races to see your friends in the mud. Practice in Hot Laps, race against AI in Single Player mode, or for those who are brave enough, jump on the grueling career mode that takes you across the country and off to Australia to win trophies.
Other features include:
– Customizations: Show who you really are by customizing all your cars to best suit your adrenaline-fuelled spirit.
– Cautions: Call a Yellow flag in Single Player or Career mode when you or a fellow AI driver gets in trouble.
– Time of day: Pick from day, dusk, or night-time to race.
– Time to get dirty: Your car will not only get mud splatter and you will need to use tear offs, but your car will also build dirt as you race, just as a real car would on the track.
– Leaderboards: Your race results are ranked on global and monthly leaderboards.
– Full Race Weekend: Go as fast as you can during the Time trial followed by a 9-men Heat Race with a big finale in the A-Main!
– Full featured online 120-men race events starting from Time trials, followed by Heats and C/B and A Mains!
More drivers, car setups, and damage models coming up in the next updates.
In this update, we bring you minor bug fixes and improvements.
We’ll take this opportunity to wish you Happy Holidays from all of the Dirt Trackin’ Team!
Copyright© 2022 Apkbusting